Welcome to Pee Dee Speech & Hearing Center
Pee Dee Speech & Hearing Center is a non-profit center providing a wide array of speech-language and audiology services in Florence, South Carolina. Our audiologists and speech-language pathologists all hold advanced degrees in audiology and speech-language pathology and collectively have over 100 years of clinical experience.
To provide the highest professional standards of care in the most personal and compassionate manner possible to all regardless of the ability to pay.
To be the most desirable choice in the Grand Strand and Pee Dee regions of South Carolina for our patients and their referral sources.
- Audiology Services
- Pediatric Audiology
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Digital Hearing Aids
Principles of Practice
To offer hope to patients with hearing or speech-language disorders by adhering to the following beliefs:
- Developing personal, yet professional, relationships with our patients and their families will enable us to identify the most appropriate services for their individual lifestyle.
- Customizing a care plan for each patient helps us to meet his/her specific needs.
- Continuing our support throughout the patient's life allows us to modify our services over time to meet his/her changing needs.
- Service to our community is paramount and is essential to our core mission and belief that effective communication is an essential human need and, as such, a basic human right. Without it, no individual or community can exist or prosper.